Lisa Unger (born April 26, 1970 in New Haven, Connecticut) is an American author of contemporary fiction.
Her novels have appeared on the New York Times Best Seller list, have sold more than 1.7 million copies and have been translated into twenty-six languages.
Unger was born in New Haven, Connecticut but grew up in the Netherlands, England, New Jersey and New York City, where she graduated from the New School for Social Research.
She now lives in Florida with her husband and daughter.
Lisa Unger’s website (http://www.lisaunger.com/)
The Whispers Series (short stories about Eloise Montgomery)
The Three Sisters (january 2015)
The Burning Girl (november 2014)
The Whispers (october 2014)
Crazy Love You (february 2015)
In the Blood (2014) – Standalone
Heartbroken (2012) – Standalone
Darkness, My Old Friend (2011) – Jones Cooper #2
Fragile (2010) – Jones Cooper #1
Die for You (2009) – Standalone
Black Out (2008) – Standalone
Sliver of Truth (2007) – Ridley Jones #2
Beautiful Lies (2006) – Ridley Jones #1
Writing as Lisa Miscione. Re-released in 2011 by Crown Publishing Group
Smoke (2005) – Lydia Strong #4
Twice (2004) – Lydia Strong #3
The Darkness Gathers (2003) – Lydia Strong #2
Angel Fire (2002) – Lydia Strong #1
In the Blood was chosen as an INDIE NEXT pick and Amazon.com Editors’ Pick – Best Books of the Month: Mystery, Thriller & Suspense for January, 2014
Heartbroken was chosen by New York Daily News, Publishers Weekly Editors and Suspense Magazine as a best new book in 2012.
Darkness, My Old Friend was a top book pick from both Family Circle Magazine and Washington Life Magazine.
Fragile was chosen by ABC’s Good Morning America as a top book pick for great summer reads and selected as a Hot Book by Harper’s Bazaar. Target named Lisa Unger an “Emerging Author”.
Die for You was named a top book for summer on the Today show and Good Morning America. It was also chosen as a top book pick by Parade Magazine and Good Housekeeping Magazine.
Black Out was selected as a Today show “Top 10” Summer Read, a BookSense Notable, won the Silver Medal for popular fiction in the 2008 Florida Book Awards and was a finalist in the 2009 Prix Polar International award.
Sliver of Truth was a BookSense pick and Literary Guild & Doubleday Book Club Main Selection
Beautiful Lies was selected as a Doubleday bookclub International Book of the Month. It was also chosen in 21st place in the top 50 “Best Books of 2006” by the editors of Amazon.com, a BookSense pick  and a finalist in the International Thriller Writers Organization “Best Novel” Award in 2007.
1. ^ a b c d e f g h “Official Web Site of Bestselling Author Lisa Unger” (http://lisaunger.com/biography/). Retrieved 2014-04-17.
2. ^ “BookSense pick January 2007” (http://www.booksense.com/bspicks/Jan07.jsp). booksense.com. May 2006. Retrieved 2008-05-15.
3. ^ “Doubleday Entertainment’s Newest International Book-of-the-Month Selection is Lisa Unger’s Thrilling New Novel Beautiful Lies” (http://www.doubledayentertainment.com/release.php?release_id=74) (Press release). Doubleday Entertainment. 2006-05-01. Retrieved 2008-05-15.
4. ^ “Best Books of 2006: Editors’ Top 50” (http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_4099342_2? ie=UTF8&docId=1000024441&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center- 2&pf_rd_r=071EP65ZBRM0QW2JDXM9&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=265939001&pf_rd_i=267550011). amazon.com. 2006. Retrieved 2008-05-15.
5. ^ “BookSense pick May 2006” (http://www.booksense.com/bspicks/May06.jsp). booksense.com. May 2006. Retrieved 2008-08-15.
6. ^ “Bookreporter.com – The 2006 Thriller Awards” (http://www.bookreporter.com/features/awards- thriller.asp#2007_nominees). bookreporter.com. 2007-03-17. Retrieved 2008-05-15.
. Retrieved from “http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Lisa_Unger&oldid=633950121“